What You Should Know
- Your Trophy Hunt is for 3 days and 3 nights
- Hunts are September through October
- We accommodate rifle, pistol, muzzle loaders and crossbow hunts
- If an animal in your class is presented to you and you elect not to shoot but would like to continue hunting for another, your 50% deposit is forfeited.
- If Limberlost Farms cannot present an animal in your class, there will be a charge of $450.00 per day to cover cost of food, lodging and guides.
- Depending upon availability, non-hunting guests are welcome at $250.00 per day which includes meals and lodging.
- Guides – Each hunter will have their own personal guide. Our guides average 15 years experience in guiding whitetail hunters.
- Guests are provided 3 fantastic meals each day.
- Soft drinks & mix are provided.
- Lodging – 4 Bedrooms, each with 2 beds & their own bathroom.
- Fishing in our stocked lakes and ponds for pike, walleye, bass, perch and trout.
What to Bring
- Warm clothes
- Leather & Rubber Boots
- Rain gear
- Fishing gear
- Rifle & Ammo (We will sight in at our rifle range.)
- Advance reservations, with a 50% deposit on the hunt fee, are required to confirm bookings for any class hunt. The balance is to be paid by cash, money order or cashier’s check upon completion of the hunt.
- In the event of cancellation, we require a written notice one hundred- twenty (120) days prior to the scheduled hunt date in order to receive a fifty (50%) percent refund of your deposit.
- Bookings may be transferred to a substitute individual with no forfeiture. In the event that arrangements are not made, the deposit is automatically forfeited.
- Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your deposit.
- Animals wounded and not recovered will be considered harvested.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be served by Limberlost Farms because of insurance regulations.
- We ask that your alcoholic beverages be consumed after hunting hours only.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us at 1-989-785-4034.